Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search


The mind 2 friends

The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track.
They never meet but has go together to save the derailment
of the Train called Friendship.



Few realation in Earth

Few realation in Earth Never Die.
Want to know What is it ? Read again..
(F) Few (R) Realation (I) In (E) Earth (N) Never (D) Die




Minutes r small

Minutes r small,Hrs are less,Days are short,
Months are few,Years r not enough to be with you,
i can take 10 more Briths if I get a cool friend like you




A lucky star dropped

A lucky star dropped on the Earth 1 night it asked me
what did i want a million dollars or a true friend
i choose a million dollars becoz i already have U




For me U r as

For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa...
butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake...
water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree..
a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments