Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search

Funny SMS Collection 11

Posted by Unknown | 7:54 PM


Roses r red .. violts r blue

Roses r red,
violets r blue,
monkeys like you should be kept in the zoo.
Dont get angry,
you will find me there too,
not in the cage but laughing at you.
:D



Could u fax me ur photo

Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ?
Mind u – it’s really very very urgent,
damn serious and very imp ….
I’m playing cards and
we’ve misplaced the JOKER.



Santa was drawing money from ATM.

Santa was drawing money from ATM.
Banta, who was just behind him in
the line said: I’ve seen ur password. It’s ****.
Sant: U r wrong. It’s 1394.



Kissing ur wife in ur home….

A man to Santa:
Your friend is kissing your wife in your home.
Santa rushes home and came back within
half an hour and slapped the man
and said:
“He’s not my friend.”



1 boy went 2 meet his girlfriend

One boy went to meet his girlfriend
when he came back at home
mom asked
kahaan gaey they ?
boy:us se milney
mom: kis liye?
boy: haan bohat kiss liye:D
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments