Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search

Funny SMS Collection 3

Posted by Unknown | 7:35 PM


Give me a pocket full of money

Boy 2 God:
Give me a pocket full of money,
A job & a big vehicle full of girls.

God replied:your wish is fullfilled
&
He became a bus conductor of karachi university point.:p



That is not my dog

Man1 sitting with dog.
Man2:Your dog bits?
Man1:No
Man 2 sits and the dog bits!
Man2 angrily, you said he does not bit!
Man:That is not my dog.



Why were males created before females?

Why were males created before females?

Because you alwas need
a rough draft before the final copy.



I will take either side

A lawyer saw an auto accident on street.
He rushed over and started handing out
business cards saying:
I saw the whole thing..
I will take either side.



Devil challenged in a game of cricket

The devils challenged
the angels to a game of cricket.

We have got all the cricketers, said the Angels.
Devils:No problem,
we have got all the umpires.
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments