Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search

Funny SMS Collection 7

Posted by Unknown | 7:41 PM


The brain is a wonderful organ

The brain is a wonderful organ.
It starts working the moment you get
up and does not stop until u get into the office…



I Can SEE ‘TEA’ in A TEA-CUP

I Can SEE ‘TEA’ in A TEA-CUP
Can you SEE the WORLD in WORLD-CUP?

I can SING on Any STAGE
Can you SING in COMA-STAGE?

I can FIX my PASSPORT Size PHOTO in My PASSPORT
Can you FIX Your STAMP Size PHOTO in a STAMP?

I Can SEND My ADDRESS to Your MOBILE
Can You SEND Your MOBILE to my ADDRESS?

TRY ALL THIS…….. ….
Atleast DO the LAST ONE.



Never kiss a police woman

Never kiss a police woman.
she ‘ll say stop and handsup.
Never kiss a nurse she
will say next plz. Always kiss a teacher.
She ‘ll repeat it 10 times.



1 bhoot dosray ko samjha raha tha

Khofnaak andheri raat k sannatay main
ek bhoot dosray bhoot ko samjhra raha tha:
bhai ghabra mat, ye sub tere dimagh ka waham hai,
pathan wathan kuch nahin hote.



Jayengay car main, aayengay akhbar main

Once a husband and wife
were preparing to go office
and the wife thought
she would drive today for the office.

Wife : Chalo na car me kahin ghumne
chalte hai, aur car me drive karungi!

Huband : “Agar tum car drive karogi to
jayenge car mein, aayenge akhbaar mein”!!
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments