Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search

Adult SMS Collection 4

Posted by Unknown | 7:03 PM


Short thing gets longer

A short thing
its get longer as u hold it
& pass between woman’s breast
& enters into a small hole
What is it?

Answer below!

Ans. cars seat belt…u dirty mind



What is 6″ inch long

Boy:what is that u keep in ur mouth
which is 6″ long
and move it in and out
and wait for a white substance to come out?

Girl: y do u ask such question to me.
i cant tell such words

Boy:dont worry its tooth brush




Even the driver say’s so …

A man while making love to his maid,
exclaimed ‘Martha ur are sweeter than my wife’

The maid smiled and said
‘i know ‘cos the driver always tells me so’



Girl fully exhausted

A young girl after her honeymoon
came fully exhausted and tired,

When her friends asked her what happened?

She replied :
When this 70 year old bastard told me
he has saved a lot from last 50 years,

“I thought It was MONEY”



Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS

Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS:
“Me sick, no work”
Boss SMS back:
“When I am sick I kiss my wife try it”
2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss:
“Me ok, ur wife very sweet”
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments