Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search

Adult SMS Collection 5

Posted by Unknown | 7:05 PM


I want to suck you … lick you

I want to suck you
lick you
wanna move my tongue all over you
wanna feel you in my mouth
yep, that’s how you
eat an ice cream!



In a bothroom, boy touches a girl everywhere

In a bath room,
a boy touches a girl everywhere!
You Know whose that boy?
Stupid It’s Lifeboy Soap!
Dirty people always think dirty.



Always start your day with a lot of S E X …

Always start your day with a lot of… S E X
S – SMILE
E – ENERGY
X – XCITEMENT
so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCC SEX FUL! in LIFE.



Come here, take off your pents and knickers

Come here,
take off your pents and knickers,
get on top of me,
enjoy until u get satisfied,
loving yours…..
toilet!



Last nite i went 2 bed without u…cold,naked…

Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..
cold,naked,thinking of u,
missing ur warmth,
ur soft touch against my skin.
Where were u “lastnite”

Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments