Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Free Content
Custom Search

Sorry SMS Collection 2

Posted by Unknown | 7:28 PM


Agar tum ko hum pe gussa hai toh

Agar tum ko hum pe gussa hai toh
Ghantaghar tod do
Ring road mod do
Sahid gate fod do
Titanic ko fevicol se jod do
Magar mujhe aise sms karna mat chod do



I’m sorry i love you

I’m sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I’m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I’m sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I’m sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.



I didn’t mean to upset u

How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset you.
I hope that you can forgive me.I’m sorry.


A good apology has 3 parts

A Good Apology Has 3 Parts!
1) I'm Sorry
2) It's My Fault
&
3) What Can I Do To Make It Right.

But,Most Of The People Misses The 3rd Part.



If you ask me how ma

If You Ask Me How Many Times

My Heart Has Been Broken,

Then I Ask You To Look Up

At The Sky One Night,

And Count The Stars.




There is a lo

There Is A

[L.O.V.E]

That Could Fall

D/O/W/N

Like

R*A*I*N.

Let Forgiveness Wash Away The

((Pain))
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments